The Jefferson County Secret Police would like to remind you that driving through flood waters is inadvisable, as one cannot properly gauge their depths. They would also like to remind you that driving through flood waters in the vicinity of the Dog Park is inadvisable, as one cannot properly gauge the presence of screaming voids of unknown origin that may be hidden below their murky surfaces.
As always, do not approach the dog park. Also, do not approach the hooded figures, even if it does look like they’re having an awful lot of fun rafting on the lake that the dog park is currently submerged beneath.
- thisisaboutnotbeinginclass likes this
- toastmasterlex likes this
- princessofdisaster reblogged this from obscureliteraryreference
- princessofdisaster likes this
- viva-la-anime likes this
- livinginnightvale reblogged this from obscureliteraryreference
- livinginnightvale likes this
- mmmcupcake likes this
- loveandtimetravel likes this
- obscureliteraryreference posted this